Robot Unicorn Attack 2
by: [adult swim] games • 298.7K
At its core, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a simple side-scrolling jumping game requiring coordination and quick reflexes. It's the top-notch design, tongue-in-cheek humor, and heaps of extras that make it a stand-out app.
You control the jumps and dashes of a customizable metallic unicorn as it races through level after level of ultra-bizarre environments. The platforms and items that you interact with are fairly straightforward - you collect fairies and jump through rainbows - but the dynamic backgrounds are ultra complex to the point of being mesmerizing. The first couple times you run through a level, you'll more than likely crash on account of getting distracted by the gorgeous scenery full of endless crags and psychedelic waterfalls. And that's a good thing.
Besides aiming to successfully run through each track without crashing, your goal is to level up by completing achievements, which are set to be very reasonably accessible. You won't find hours of grinding just to gain a power-up here; the system is set to reward your efforts frequently with new options like triple (and quadruple!) jumps, new skins for your unicorn, and even the ability to fly.
In order to stock up your app with new music, you will have to shell out a small amount of actual money. In exchange, you get access to Erasure's classic synth-pop groove "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc," along with a selection of other equally hypnotic tunes to accompany your trip through time and space.
Upon reaching rank six, you get the option of joining either Team Rainbow or Team Inferno, which pits the entire userbase against each other in a daily battle for better performance. The dominant team is rewarded with bonus coins - and if you're not satisfied with your team's performance, for a mere 2,000 coins you can hit the "Yes, I am a traitor" button and make a strategic switch.
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is extremely well-designed, simple in concept and gratifyingly complex in terms of free extras. The humorous quips scattered throughout the app add fuel to the mind-bending fire. If you're up for a surreal, rainbow-drenched ride, it's highly worth a download.
Tags: robot unicorn attack 2 , robot unicorn attack , what level do you to be on to unlock the new lava world in the game robot unicorn attack 2 , robot unicorn attack 2 lava world , can you unlock the lava world in robot unicorn attack 2
by Janel , Appszoom
Jul 15, 2013
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Full Tablet support for both 7 and 10 inch tablets!
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com