Robot Unicorn Attack 2
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Mesmerizing, beautiful landscapes
- Enormous variety of free, accessable bonuses
- Bizarre sense of playful humor
- Little strategy may make gameplay repetitive for some
Psychadelic side-scrolling unicorn adventure
At its core, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a simple side-scrolling jumping game requiring coordination and quick reflexes. It's the top-notch design, tongue-in-cheek humor, and heaps of extras that make it a stand-out app.
You control the jumps and dashes of a customizable metallic unicorn as it races through level after level of ultra-bizarre environments. The platforms and items that you interact with are fairly straightforward - you collect fairies and jump through rainbows - but the dynamic backgrounds are ultra complex to the point of being mesmerizing. The first couple times you run through a level, you'll more than likely crash on account of getting distracted by the gorgeous scenery full of endless crags and psychedelic waterfalls. And that's a good thing.
Besides aiming to successfully run through each track without crashing, your goal is to level up by completing achievements, which are set to be very reasonably accessible. You won't find hours of grinding just to gain a power-up here; the system is set to reward your efforts frequently with new options like triple (and quadruple!) jumps, new skins for your unicorn, and even the ability to fly.
In order to stock up your app with new music, you will have to shell out a small amount of actual money. In exchange, you get access to Erasure's classic synth-pop groove "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc," along with a selection of other equally hypnotic tunes to accompany your trip through time and space.
Upon reaching rank six, you get the option of joining either Team Rainbow or Team Inferno, which pits the entire userbase against each other in a daily battle for better performance. The dominant team is rewarded with bonus coins - and if you're not satisfied with your team's performance, for a mere 2,000 coins you can hit the "Yes, I am a traitor" button and make a strategic switch.
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is extremely well-designed, simple in concept and gratifyingly complex in terms of free extras. The humorous quips scattered throughout the app add fuel to the mind-bending fire. If you're up for a surreal, rainbow-drenched ride, it's highly worth a download.
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Full Tablet support for both 7 and 10 inch tablets!
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! ==
• Fires will consume you in Lava World, a brand-new environment to jump, run and dash through. Ripped apart by a black hole, this volcano filled world will crush your soul. New enemies and obstacles await! Fail with more fire!
• Bonus all-new music to accompany the Lava World release!
• Chase your cosmic dreams with the new Celestial Resonator unicorn skin!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I LOVE IT
I find it fun especially when I have nothing else to do and just BOOM smash through a giant. I'mma go before I sound too insane
5$ for the new world. Uncool yo, uncool. I may just uninstall because of that. I don't believe that we should have to pay for an add on, on a free game.
This is probably one of the best running games I've ever played! It's has so much more than the original Robot Unicorn 1. I would recommend this game to anybody! The graphics are fantastic and the new fantastic update is awesome. Also the game has a lot o
Worked fine but it stopped and won't work hopefully the new update will fix it ill give five stars if you fix.It used to work :'(
The game itself is excellent, but the marketing group is getting really greedy. With the new lava world update you have to pay with REAL money to unlock it. And it's not 99cents. It's five dollars to unlock the new world. And they are planning to unlock a